(Rockingham County, NC.) Rockingham County Public Library is pleased to announce that the area Community Navigator for the Health Insurance Marketplace will be conducting additional information and registration sessions in January, February, and March, 2014 at area branch libraries.
Stoneville Branch Library will hold one session on January 30th, from 2pm to 8pm, and the rest of the sessions will take place at Reidsville and Eden public library branches. Please call ahead to reserve an appointment.
Items to bring to your appointment:
- Your social security number or, if you are an immigrant to this country, your document number
- Pay stubs, W-2 forms, or other income information for you and each family member
- Policy numbers for any insurance plan you or other family members already have
- If you are working, a completed Employer Coverage Tool for yourself and for every other eligible family member (Employer Coverage Tool can be found online at www.healthcare.gov)
The sessions are 30 minutes each; they are free of charge, and all information is confidential. The Community Navigator has no affiliation with any insurance company.
Alternately, you may wish to learn about and enroll for health insurance coverage online or by phone:
- Web site in English: www.healthcare.gov
- Sitio Web en Español: www.cuidadodesalud.gov
- Toll-free national number: 1-800-318-2596
- TTY: 1-855-889-4325
- Para comunicarse con un intérprete en español relacionado con el Mercado de seguros médicos, llame al 1-800-318-2596